Tuesday, January 18, 2011

2011 100+ Challenge

Yep it's that time of year again. I just signed up for the challenge again on Home Girl's Book Blog. This year she's done it in levels which I'm pretty excited about.

25+ Challenge: You rock.

50+ Challenge: You are a reading machine.

75+ Challenge: You are a frickin' marvel.

100+ Challenge: The world has never seen your equal.

Because I signed up for the 2010 100+ Challenge over the summer and had only made my blog a few months before I don't actually know how many books I read in 2010. But from the time I started the blog to the end of the challenge I read 24. So I am ready to see how well I do this year :)

You can sign up for the challenge here. Just copy and paste the link.
http://j-kaye-book-blog.blogspot.com/2010/12/100-challenge-sign-up-page.html

Happy reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment