Saturday, July 7, 2012

The Twin's Daughter by Lauren Baratz-Logsted

Lucy Sexton is suprised one morning when a visitor who looks exactly like her mother arrives on her front steps.  Lucy finds out that the women is in fact her aunt, Helen, her mother's twin sister.  Aunt Helen moves in with Lucy and her family, but things start to spiral out of control and people Lucy thought she knew may not be what they seemed.

I love this book.  The cover caught my eye.  It looks different, and I couldn't figure out what the plot of the story would be.  The end had a crazy twist I wasn't expecting.  This was a book full of confusion and deceit, but underneath it all was also a love story.  Absolutely amazing.  I haven't read a book like this in a long time.  Awesome job Lauren!

No comments:

Post a Comment