Friday, August 17, 2012

Unenchanted by Chanda Hahn

Mina finds out she is the decendent of Wilhelm Grimm, one of the Grimm Brothers, and has been cursed.  The curse started with Jacob and Wilhelm.  They needed to defeat all of the fairy tales to break the curse, but they could not.  It has been passed down in her family, the last being her father.  The curse got him, but Mina won't let it get her.

This book is free for the kindle on Amazon.  I wasn't expecting a lot from it being that it was one of the free books, but was pleasantly suprised.  Maybe I just enjoyed it because I love fairytales.  The fairytales were placed in modern times and the curse was definitely an interesting twist.  I liked it a lot.  There is a second book, I don't remember what it's called, but I'll be reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment