Saturday, January 5, 2013

Ember (Playing with fire series) by Lauren Barnholdt

Emily goes on vacation with her family to Cape Cod and meets Lucas, the boy whose family owns the house her family is renting.  Lucas brings her to a party with a bunch of locals, including his ex girlfriend.  After he involved Emily in his PI work and she witnesses him punch someone, all she wants to do is go home and text her boyfriend.  Until she witnesses the man Lucas is following get into her father's car...

I told myself I was going to stop reading Lauren Barnholdt books for a while just because they're so short.  I finish them in an hour or so.  This book was included at the end of my book when I bought the witches of santa anna 1-7.  So I figured I might as well read it.  This was even more suspenseful than the witches of santa anna.  I literally need to download the next book like now and read it.  So good.

No comments:

Post a Comment