Friday, January 18, 2013

Enchant Me by Anne Violet

Alexis comes from a long line of Irish that practice Druidism.  She starts having visions around the same time she meets her new boyfriend, Christian.  She doesn't know what all the visions mean, but is worried for Christian.  She's convinced her ex-boyfriend, Nicolas, who used to stalk her is back in town, but this time she's fairly certain it's not her he's after; it's Christian.

Another book recommended to me on my Amazon account.  It was a good book.  The idea of having visions was the same as most books, but bringing Druidism into it was a nice change.  I'm not super familiar with the faith, I've only studied some because I went to Stonehenge a few years ago, but the book gave you the basic idea.  The main character and her boyfriend have the perfect romance, it was adorable, although their relationship makes them seem older than a junior and senior in high school.  Otherwise, I can't complain.  It was a quick read and kept me interested.

Unfortunately, my blogger hasn't been letting me upload pictures so I haven't been able to put any cover photos.  I'm not sure if it's because I'm on my older desktop computer or if it's a blogger glitch.  Regardless, once I'm back at school in a few days on my laptop I'll try and edit the posts and put pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment